Loading... Please wait...

Writ of Restitution


Product Description

The writ of restitution empowers a peace officer to remove an Arizona tenant from real property.  You need an eviction judgment before you can get the writ.  Click here to get an eviction judgment.  The price varies depending on how you obtained your judgment.  We offer a discount to clients who have obtained their judgement through the Keyt Law Office.  Before clicking on the "Add to Cart" button above, select the method used to obtain your judgment.

We prepare the writ for you and have the writ issued by the court on your behalf for service by the constable.  You or your representative must meet the constable at the property when the writ is served.  If you would like us to recover possession of the property on your behalf we offer a residential property recovery service.  Follow this link for a description of that service.   The terms of our engagement set out below describe exactly what we will do for you.   

Terms of Engagement

We will prepare the writ of restitution for you, pay the court's filing fee, the constables fees and have the writ issued by the court.  This service is for Justice Court evictions only.  Our fee includes the court and constable fees.  We will not meet the constable at the property when the writ is served unless you engage us for that in a separate engagement agreement.  If you would like to use us to meet the constable and repossess the property on your behalf, an additional fee is required.

To engage us to obtain a writ of restitution for you, click on the "Add to Cart" button above.  

What do I do with all my tenant's abandoned Stuff?

It depends on whether they abandoned the property before the writ is served, or after the writ is served.

Learn what you should do

Don't Have a Judgment Yet?

Visit our Eviction Pages

Find Similar Products by Category

Write your own product review

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Our Newsletter