Loading... Please wait...

Lawsuit for Tenant Damage to Property


Product Description

If a tenant damages your property, beyond normal wear and tear, can you sue them to recover your damages?  Absolutely.  These cases can be hotly contested by tenants so it is important for the landlord to begin collecting and preserving evidence as soon as possible.  if you don't have good evidence of the damage, you won't prevail in court.  For more information about preparing for this type of lawsuit follow this link

Because they are frequently contested by tenants, our advance fee for this type of case starts at $2,500.  The fee is placed in trust and we bill against it as work progresses.  For a detailed explanation of how hourly billing for a lawsuit works, visit our "Policies" page.  Often in a situation where tenants have damaged your property, they have also breached the lease contract.  Because of this we typically ask for attorney's fees and court costs in addition to damages in the complaints we file with the court.  If you believe you could collect from your former tenant after getting a judgment against them, then this type of lawsuit can be used to make yourself whole.  If you want to consider this type of lawsuit, start by sending an email to Norm Keyt explaining the situation.  Or if you are ready to undertake the lawsuit now, click on the "Add to Cart" button above.

Find Similar Products by Category

Write your own product review

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Our Newsletter