Loading... Please wait...

Tenant Breach of Contract Lawsuit


Product Description

Tenant moved out before the end of the lease?  If so, we can represent you in a lawsuit to recover your damages.  For information on how to evaluate your case and calculate your damages follow this link.  If you have a viable claim against your former tenant and you believe it makes sense to try to recover your damages you can prosecute the lawsuit on your behalf.  

Because the facts of these cases tend to be straightforward and the course of litigation similar from case to case, we require a standard advance engagement fee of $1,500 to undertake this type of lawsuit.  Hourly billing rates apply.  The advance fee is placed in trust and we bill against it as work progresses.  See our "Policies" page for a detailed explanation of how hourly billing for lawsuits works.  Prior to entering into the engagement, we recommend sending Norm Keyt an email explaining the situation.  An attorney will call you to discuss the facts.

Find Similar Products by Category

Write your own product review

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Our Newsletter